Thursday 8 March 2012

The Letter to Invisible Children

Hello,
I'm Vishesh, a 23 year old trying-to-make-a-difference-to-the-world guy from India. Being very honest, I had no clue about Joseph Kony until 3 days ago, when #stopkony and #Kony2012 started trending in my country on Twitter.
Then, I saw the documentary and I'm immensely disappointed(yet again) of Humanity. But on the positive side, there are people like you who are actually trying to make this world a beautiful place to live in where the future generations, my yet-to-be-born children can happily, peacefully and fearlessly live and evolve into better persons.
I also came across many negative things flying in the air and social media circles about the 'questionable' aspect of Invisible Children. The financial aspect to be precise. Even when I already and immediately opposed their belief, I wanted to be sure. Hence, I logged onto the Invisible Children website and checked all the financial data which is there, transparent, for the whole world to see.
I want to write an article on my blog(it is very, very small right now) for people to read and know what I actually think about Invisible Children and how this movement is very important to our future generations. So, I'd like to request permission to use the data, charts and information which is available on Invisible Children website in my article and I do intend to provide links to various blogs, videos and other data on my article.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Vishesh Raj Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment