Sunday 13 March 2011

From a 17 year old heart.

I am just starting this Blog with these few lines I wrote when i was 17 and this was my first poem.
Quite surprisingly, there ain't a change from then and now except the very different transition period, but except that this somehow remains a piece which I still adore.

(Oh and btw., in case someone wants to follow, remember that I usually write when i'm in a bad/sad mood. Hence, the whole thing will somehow end up being darker than I am imagining now.)


Behind these sad and teary eyes,
there's a truth n' not a lie.
In the day and in darkness alike,
you're the dream in my lonely nights.

When the fear rises, and the moments die,
Be there and make my time sufficed.
I sought to seek your presence tonight
Take my arm and hold me tight.

Behind these sad and teary eyes,
I want your soul together with mine,
It's been long n' now it's time to rise,
else this boy'll again cry tonight.

In your hands my destiny lies
but when I think of you the time just flies
you're the only one who can make me smile
take my arm and lets fly to the sky.

Yet I neither know your name, nor your face
Where do you stay, what's that place?
I need you so that's all i care
Take my arm, take the disgrace away..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment