Sunday 13 March 2011

It's always a Mirage.


This came off when I was stuck between two worlds. Reality and Dreams infect me with their illusions and delusions; General belief being far more complex and different than they do to the others.
And since merely existing in the Dream is much more intriguing to me than to actually live in the Reality:

"I'm a Dreamer, and when I'll wake; you can't break my spirit, its my dreams you take"

Confused? Anyhow. Go ahead with this.

It'll sway you, take you places
It'll make you feel good, for the while it is alive
It'll make you ponder on why how things can be so good.
It'll amaze and shock
deprive and devastate
yet make you love with love.

It'll hold on,
see if you can make it work
test and maybe succumb
to all that lies within it.

I write not because my heart swells with it's thought.
I write not because I want to hear those words
I write because it's it's always a mirage.
And it always fools me.

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the 'lucid dreaming'!
    Like how you have your own little play house with your best buddy in the backyard. Might not make much sense from what I see. But it gets through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I was perhaps swayed away by the innocent romances which were going around me amongst my friends, and I might've fantasised that there's someone for me too :S
    Yeah i guess that triggered it off :)

    ReplyDelete